The first recipe in from Mamma Maria in Treviso, Italy
Verdure Grigliate Al Forno- Baked Vegetables (serves 2 peope)
· 1 large zucchini
· 1 red onion
· Two red tomatoes
· Two potatoes
· grated cheese, 2 or three spoons
· a drizzle of olive oil
1. Wash and slice the vegetables, but not too thin, perhaps the thickness of your thumb. The potatoes must be thinner because they take longer to cook
2. Place the vegetables in an oven dish previously covered with baking paper. Mix the breadcrumbs, the grated cheese and a pinch of oregano in a bowl. You can also add your favorite spices, such as paprika or chili flakes.
3. Sprinkle salt and breadcrumbs over the sliced vegetables. Add a few drops of olive oil.
4. Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 or 40 minutes
Yummy, lovely to look at and healthy BUON APPETITO!