TAGLIATELLE AL SALMONE
Tagliatelle served with a delicate cream sauce with onions, leeks, garlic, fresh lemon juice a splash of white wine, smoked salmon & cracked black pepper.
- 25g Onion (diced)
- 30g Leeks (chopped)
- 50g Smoked salmon (sliced)
- Splash white wine
- Dash of cream
- Squeeze of lemon
- 200g Tagliatelle
- Heat a pan and oil with garlic butter.
- Sweat onions and leeks until soft.
- Add in a splash of wine and stir thoroughly.
- Add in sliced smoked salmon, cut into thick slices.
- Squeeze in a small amount of lemon juice.
- Add in a dash of cream and allow to reduce slightly.
- Season to taste.
- Add Pasta to the sauce.