KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS SAFE
To our valued customers,
A heartfelt thank you from the Tuscany team to everyone that has supported us during this difficult time. We will be running all three Tuscany Bistros as normal, adjusting our menu and opening hours where necessary to cope with this terrible crisis.
Our priority is the safety of our valued customers and team, whose continued support is vital for our survival. Many of our customers have requested a delivery service for both fresh & frozen meals which we are finalizing at the moment. We will endeavor to support our customers to the best of our ability over the coming weeks. We would ask that if there are any cancellations that we are please notified in advance so we can adjust our purchasing & staff levels accordingly. This would really help us.
These are the necessary precautions that we have taken in all Tuscany Bistro’s in relation to Covid-19 to ensure customer & staff safety:
- Tables have been removed in all three restaurants, reducing our seating capacity, allowing at least 1 metre between all tables.
- Customers and delivery drivers are respectfully requested to sanitize their hands before entering the restaurants. There are hand sanitisers in a number of locations throughout each restaurant to enable our team and customers to practice safe hygiene.
- Every 20 minutes bathrooms, doors, phones, point of sales systems, light switches, credit card machines and everything that a hand has touched will be sterilised, including menus after every use.
- All parmesan will be served to customers in closed, individual containers.
- We will not be serving tap water in shared water jugs, but rather in individual glasses. All our glassware goes through an 80-degree wash after each & every use.
- We have removed our shared salt & pepper mills and are offering customers individual sachets for single use.
- Cutlery will be freshly placed on the table once our customers are seated.
- We would like to ask customers to pay with card where possible.
- We will be creating a new delivery system, providing customers with frozen meals of Tuscany’s favourite dishes including Lasagne, Bolognese and Italian Stew.
We want to reiterate that your safety is our primary concern and we are doing everything in our power to make Tuscany a safe & sterile environment. We can bounce back from this, we need to all look out for each other and take all necessary precautions.