Nutellino is a sweet liqueur, creamy and delicious. It only takes a few minutes to make this great comfort drink. It can be served in small glasses or over pancakes. A wonderful addition to a vanilla ice cream or on top of a slice of cake.
- 300ml Fresh Cream
- 300ml milk
- 300g Nutella
- 100ml Grain Alcohol 95° proof (or the strongest vodka you can find)
- You must follow the instructions of this recipe step by step
- Put the cream, the milk, and the Nutella in a small pot and mix until it starts boiling.
- Turn off the heat
- Let the mixture cool down completely
- Add 100 ml Grain alcohol, mix and pour into a bottle
- Leave in the fridge for a day or two
- Your Nutellino is now ready.