Chocolate Amodeo Balsamic Truffles
This recipe was designed for a Taste of Lough Derg Event last year and we have loved it ever since!
- 170g Cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- 227g of Dark chocolate (finely chopped)
- 3 tbs of Amodeo intense balsamic reduction that you can purchase here
- 170g of cocoa powder for rolling truffle
- Place Dark Chocolate in a bowl and melt over boiling water.
- Heat the cream and salt in a heavy bottom saucepan over low heat until it begins to steam- do not allow it to boil or simmer.
- Pour the cream over the melted chocolate and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes without stirring.
- Stir the mixture gently until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add the Balsamic and stir to combine well.
- Cool to room temperature and then place the bowl in a refrigerator, covered until the ganache is cold and can be scooped to form balls.